The first time you respond to a crisis shouldn’t be an actual crisis.
I build resilient teams that respond well to crises by developing trust, talent, and experience through crisis scenario exercises:
- Foresight – Anticipate contingencies and crises so you can respond to them effectively or avoid them outright.
- Cohesion – Empower decision-making at all levels, improve collaboration, encourage prudent risks, and manage ambiguities effectively.
- Confidence – Have greater assurance that your people will be able to act decisively and think flexibly, whatever the stakes.
- Agility – Pivot sooner and more effectively so you don’t exhaust all your funds in the wrong places.
Working with me is easy:
- Free Consult and Proposal – In our first meeting, we’ll dial in on your needs, objectives, timeline, and project scope.
- Wargame – I conduct a tailored crisis scenario exercises with your team. Scenarios typically last 1/2 day to 3 days and can be run one-site or remotely.
- Debriefing and Integration – In this candid but generally praise-focused step, we decompress emotionally, capture best practices, explore mistakes and lessons learned, and focus on clear action items. You get an after-action report with practical insights, plus structured follow up to help you get off the runway.
In addition to crisis response exercises, I can also support your organization with:
- Small Team Tabletop Exercises (STTEs)
- Neutral Discourse Facilitation
- Organizational Gaming/Wargame Design Courses
- Problem & Scenario Design Services
- Corporate Team Building Exercises & Events
- Public Speaking Engagements
A you ready to prepare for the next storm, pandemic, or market shift? Schedule a free consult